*Max current available at any voltage = 1.75W/Output Voltage
- Low cost, small size, precise power
- Lab quality 1.75W programmable supply, fits in your pocket!
- Precise 0 to +/-25V output in 10mv increments
- Precise current limiting in 1mA increments to 350mA*
- Works with any USB 500mA port (USB 1,2,3)
- Stable with any load and thermally protected
- Windows control app and/or DLL for your own integration
- Web browser & XML web service for remote viewing/control
Max Currents Available (1.75W)
- Limited-space power, travelling demos, prorotyping/design
- Multiple tracking supplies
- Product testing, general lab use
- Student desk test-bench
|Output Voltage||Max Current|
|0 to 5V||350mA||DESCRIPTION
PocketPower25 is a 2.25" X 2.4" X 1" module
which provides up to 1.75 watts of very controllable positive/negative DC power. It derives all power and control from a standard USB port, so works with any desktop or laptop computers with standard USB ports.
Manual available here
Voltage and current are precisely controlled and programmable up to +/-25V/350mA using the supplied Windows application or DLL so multiple devices can be configured in a tracking configuration. The outputs are NOT isolated from the USB ground, so there are separate models to provide positive and negative voltage. PP25P provides positive voltage, PP25N provides negative voltage.
How Does it Work?
PocketPower25 provides precise and widely adjustable DC power by using a linear output stage. To use the limited USB power efficiently, that linear output is preceded by a tracking switching supply. This pre-regulator provides the efficiency while the linear stage provides for excellent control, load regulation, and quiet output voltage.