*Max current available at any voltage = 1.25W/Output Voltage
- Low cost, small size, precise power
- Lab quality 1.25W programmable supply, fits in your pocket!
- No knobs or dials -- fully software controlled
- Precise 0 to +/-25V output in 10mv increments
- Precise current limiting in 1mA increments to 250mA*
- Works with any USB 500mA port (USB 1,2,3)
- Stable with any load and thermally protected
- Windows control app and/or DLL for your own integration
- Web browser & XML web service for remote viewing/control
Max Currents Available (1.25W)
- Limited-space power, travelling demos, prorotyping/design
- Multiple tracking supplies
- Product testing, general lab use
- Student desk test-bench
|Output Voltage||Max Current|
PocketPower25 is a 2.25" X 2.4" X 1" module
which provides up to 1.25 watts of very controllable positive/negative DC power. It derives all power and control from a standard USB port, so works with any desktop or laptop computers with standard USB ports.
Manual available here
Voltage and current are precisely controlled and programmable up to +/-25V/250mA using the supplied Windows application or DLL so multiple devices can be configured in a tracking configuration. The outputs are NOT isolated from the USB ground, so there are separate models to provide positive and negative voltage. PP25P provides positive voltage, PP25N provides negative voltage.
How Does it Work?
PocketPower25 provides precise and widely adjustable DC power by combining a switching pre-regulator with a linear output stage. Because USB power is very limited, the pre-regulator provides for efficiency while the linear stage provides for excellent control, load regulation, and quiet output.