- Replaces bulky keyboard with a tiny adapter (and no cords)
- Allows PC to boot without a keyboard
- Simulates required keyboard responses
- fits PS/2 style connector (or PC-AT with adapter)
- Works with all PC operating systems/versions.
- Can be 'hot-swapped', great for headless servers.
- Low cost/small keyboard plug
- Barcode scanner or POS keyboard terminator
- Computer racks for headless servers
- Servers or workstations which are operated remotely with software products like VNC,
- Embedded systems requiring only part time or no keyboard or secured keyboards
multibug, dummy keyboard, PS/2 terminator, keyboard terminator, headless computer, keyboard plug, keyboard dummy, keyboard terminater, boot without keyboard, keyboard error
Phone: (805) 239-2652
1611 Via Rosa
Paso Robles, CA 93446
KEYLIM is a
miniature DIN connector similar to the one on the end of your keyboard cord.
It contains the interface of a standard PC PS/2 keyboard providing the 2-wire
keyboard protocol and all the command/response sequences required by the host computer.
It is indistinguishable from a real keyboard allowing the host to boot and run normally without a keyboard attached.
Use it to terminate your scanner or other device that prevents your laptop from booting because it can't find a keyboard. Use it to turn your desktop computer into a server that autoruns on boot and does not need a keyboard.
Go here to see some products that provide auto-login
for typical servers. Use it on the PS2 mouse port so the computer detects a mouse during boot -- so that a real mouse can be hot-plugged at a later time without a reboot.
multibug, dummy keyboard, PS2 terminator, keyboard terminator, headless computer, keyboard plug, keyboard dummy, keyboard terminater, boot without keyboard, keyboard error